NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- The following stocks go ex-dividend Monday, meaning an investor must purchase the shares Friday to qualify for the next dividend payment: Activision Blizzard (ATVI), Cincinnati Financial (CINF), International Flavors & Fragrances (IFF) and W.R. Berkley (WRB).
Each of the stocks received a buy rating from TheStreet Ratings.
The interactive entertainment company named Dennis Durkin its chief financial officer earlier this month replacing interim finance chief and current Chief Operating Officer Thomas Tippl. Durkin previously worked at Microsoft as a corporate vice president as well as chief operating officer and chief financial officer of the company's interactive entertainment business."Management is focused on making Skylanders a franchise title with 2012's Giants, and we think the figurines and unique interactive experience is resonating with the right audience at the right time," Piper Jaffray analysts wrote in a March 9 report. "We believe this title has the potential to add a third leg to the stool of Activision-Blizzard's existing portfolio (the first two legs include Call of Duty and World of Warcraft)." Forward Annual Dividend Yield: 1.5% Rated "B (Buy)" by TheStreet Ratings: The company's fourth-quarter gross profit margin decreased from the previous year. Activision Blizzard has strong liquidity. Its Quick Ratio is 1.63, which shows the company can meet its short-term cash needs. In the fourth quarter, stockholders' net worth increased 2.83% from the prior year. TheStreet Ratings' price target is $13.87. The stock closed Thursday at $12.46 and has risen 1.14% year to date.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV