United States Antimony Corporation (“USAC”, OTCBB “uamy.ob”) reported record sales of $13,118,090 for 2011 up 45% over $9,073,324 of 2010. Pre-tax income for 2011 was $742,530 up 138% from $312,213 recorded in 2010.
|Silver & gold||$||667,813||$||420,253||+59||%|
|Silver & gold||$||667,813||$||483,307||+38||%|
Profitability of antimony was strong despite large expansion expenses at the Madero smelter and completion of the Puerto Blanco mill and preparation work at the Los Juarez properties. Zeolite sales and profitability were lower in 2011 due to absence of large sales to the U.S. Department of Energy to remediate a radioactive leak at a plant near Buffalo, New York.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV