PLYMOUTH, Minn., March 15, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- The Mosaic Company (NYSE: MOS) plans to issue its third quarter fiscal year 2012 earnings results and financial tables on Wednesday, March 28, 2012, after the close of trading on the New York Stock Exchange. Results will be available on Mosaic's website at www.mosaicco.com/investors.
The Company will host a conference call with presentation slides on Thursday, March 29, 2012, to discuss the results. The call will begin at 9:00 a.m. Eastern Daylight Time ( 8:00 a.m. Central Daylight Time) and will last no longer than 60 minutes.
A webcast of the conference call including the presentation slides can be accessed by visiting Mosaic's website. A replay of the webcast will be available up to one year from the time of the earnings call.
About The Mosaic CompanyThe Mosaic Company is one of the world's leading producers and marketers of concentrated phosphate and potash crop nutrients. Mosaic is a single source provider of phosphates and potash fertilizers and feed ingredients for the global agriculture industry. More information on the company is available at www.mosaicco.com.
SOURCE The Mosaic Company
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV