HOUSTON, March 15, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Oiltanking Partners, L.P. (NYSE: OILT), announced today that it has filed the Partnership's Annual Report on Form 10-K for the year ending December 31, 2011 with the Securities and Exchange Commission. The report is also available on the Partnership's website at www.oiltankingpartners.com in the Investor Relations section on the "SEC Filings" page or by completing the form on the "Information Requests" page. Also, hard copies of the report may be requested free of charge by calling (281) 247-7333 or (713) 529-6600.
Oiltanking Partners is a master limited partnership engaged in independent storage and transportation of crude oil, refined petroleum products and liquefied petroleum gas. We provide our services to a variety of customers, including major integrated oil companies, distributors, marketers and chemical and petrochemical companies. Our assets are located along the Gulf Coast of the United States. For more information, visit www.oiltankingpartners.com .
Contacts: Ken Owen, Chief Financial Officer firstname.lastname@example.org 281-247-7333
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV