UTStarcom Holdings Corp Stock Upgraded (UTSI)
- UTSTARCOM HOLDINGS CORP reported significant earnings per share improvement in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. The company has demonstrated a pattern of positive earnings per share growth over the past two years. During the past fiscal year, UTSTARCOM HOLDINGS CORP turned its bottom line around by earning $0.08 versus -$0.47 in the prior year.
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Communications Equipment industry. The net income increased by 117.7% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from -$23.03 million to $4.07 million.
- The gross profit margin for UTSTARCOM HOLDINGS CORP is currently lower than what is desirable, coming in at 34.90%. Despite the low profit margin, it has increased significantly from the same period last year. Despite the mixed results of the gross profit margin, UTSI's net profit margin of 4.90% is significantly lower than the same period one year prior.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly decreased to -$2.25 million or 143.04% when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, when comparing to the industry average, the firm's growth rate is much lower.
-- Written by a member of TheStreet RatingsStaff
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.