Kennedy-Wilson Holdings Inc. Stock Upgraded (KW)
- KW's very impressive revenue growth greatly exceeded the industry average of 8.3%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues leaped by 72.7%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- This stock has managed to rise its share value by 38.52% over the past twelve months. Regarding the stock's future course, although almost any stock can fall in a broad market decline, KW should continue to move higher despite the fact that it has already enjoyed a very nice gain in the past year.
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Real Estate Management & Development industry. The net income increased by 326.7% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from $2.34 million to $9.99 million.
- The gross profit margin for KENNEDY-WILSON HOLDINGS INC is currently very high, coming in at 96.80%. It has increased significantly from the same period last year. Along with this, the net profit margin of 30.60% significantly outperformed against the industry average.
- KW's debt-to-equity ratio of 0.78 is somewhat low overall, but it is high when compared to the industry average, implying that the management of the debt levels should be evaluated further.
-- Written by a member of TheStreet RatingsStaff
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.