- Inclusion in the Orange Book of Flamel’s US Pat. No. 8,101,209 related to our Micropump technology.
- A €1.3 MM payment resulting from a multi-year supply agreement signed with GSK for the production of Coreg CR® microparticles.
- Completion of the Phase I Clinical study of long acting beta interferon 1a by Merck Serono, which results we are analyzing and discussing with our partner.
- Interferon alpha results are largely complete and Flamel has applied to present them at a major scientific congress. Licensing discussions are currently ongoing with multiple parties.
- Partnership with Pfizer discontinued.
- Signed two new feasibility agreements: one for LiquiTime and one for Trigger Lock.
Flamel Technologies Announces Fourth Quarter And Year-End 2011 Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.