- Inclusion in the Orange Book of Flamel’s US Pat. No. 8,101,209 related to our Micropump technology.
- A €1.3 MM payment resulting from a multi-year supply agreement signed with GSK for the production of Coreg CR® microparticles.
- Completion of the Phase I Clinical study of long acting beta interferon 1a by Merck Serono, which results we are analyzing and discussing with our partner.
- Interferon alpha results are largely complete and Flamel has applied to present them at a major scientific congress. Licensing discussions are currently ongoing with multiple parties.
- Partnership with Pfizer discontinued.
- Signed two new feasibility agreements: one for LiquiTime and one for Trigger Lock.
Flamel Technologies Announces Fourth Quarter And Year-End 2011 Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.