- Our investment spread margin 2 totaled 1.69% for the year ended December 31, 2011 compared to 1.16% for the year ended December 31, 2010.
- Total annuity sales 3 were $16.3 million in the fourth quarter 2011, a decrease of 39% compared to 2010 levels due to the continued low interest rate environment.
- Deferred annuity surrenders were $31.5 million in the fourth quarter of 2011 compared to $32.5 million for the same period in 2010, a 3.1% decrease, representing average surrender rates for both periods of 1.6%.
- Our capital base significantly strengthened during 2011 with our RBC ratio increasing to 556% at year end 2011 from 449% at year-end 2010.
- As of December 31, 2011, book value per share, excluding other comprehensive income, increased to $20.12 at December 31, 2011, from $19.05 at December 31, 2010.
Presidential Life Corporation Announces Full Year And Fourth Quarter 2011 Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
Portfolio Manager Jim Cramer and Director of Research Jack Mohr reveal their investment tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
David Peltier uncovers low dollar stocks with serious upside potential that are flying under Wall Street's radar.
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
David Peltier identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.