Kemper Corporation (NYSE: KMPR) announced today that two of its senior management team will speak at the New York Society of Securities Analysts 16 th Annual Insurance Conference on Tuesday, March 20, 2012 at 12:20 p.m. Eastern time.
Presenters for the company will be Donald G. Southwell, Kemper’s Chairman, President and Chief Executive Officer, and Dennis R. Vigneau, Kemper’s Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer. The presentation will be webcast live on the investors section of Kemper’s website, kemper.com, and available on an archived basis.
Kemper is a diversified insurance holding company with subsidiaries that principally provide life, health, auto, homeowners, renters and other insurance products to the individual and small business markets. Kemper serves its customers through a network of independent agents, brokers and career agents, as well as directly to consumers via direct mail, web, employer-sponsored employee benefit programs and other affinity relationships.Additional information about Kemper is available by visiting kemper.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV