Abraxas Petroleum Corporation (NASDAQ:AXAS) today announced that Pete Bommer has been promoted to the position of Vice President – Engineering.
Mr. Bommer joined Abraxas in 2007 after owning and running the day-to-day operations of Bommer Engineering, a privately held engineering firm for over 25 years. Mr. Bommer received a Bachelor of Petroleum Engineering degree from the University of Texas at Austin in 1978 and a Master of Theology degree from Dallas Theological Seminary in 1999. Mr. Bommer also holds the Professional Engineer designation.
“Pete has been instrumental to the success of our completions in all of our plays, in particular the Eagle Ford in South Texas and the Bakken / Three Forks in the Williston Basin. We are grateful to have Pete as an integral part of the Abraxas family and are pleased to acknowledge his contribution to our overall success,” commented Bob Watson, President and CEO of Abraxas.
Abraxas Petroleum Corporation is a San Antonio based crude oil and natural gas exploration and production company with operations across the Rocky Mountain, Mid-Continent, Permian Basin and Gulf Coast regions of the United States and in the province of Alberta, Canada.Photos/Multimedia Gallery Available: http://www.businesswire.com/cgi-bin/mmg.cgi?eid=50204701&lang=en
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV