Expense Ratio: 0.75%
One Year Total Return: 7.2%
Rated "E+" by TheStreet Ratings:
4. SPDR Barclays Capital Emerging Markets Local Bond ETFSPDR Barclays Capital Emerging Markets Local Bond ETF (EBND) seeks investment objective is to provide investment results that correspond generally to the price and yield performance of the Barclays Capital EM Local Currency Government Diversified Index that tracks the fixed-rate local currency sovereign debt of emerging market countries. Expense Ratio: 0.50% One Year Total Return: 7.6% Rated "D+" by TheStreet Ratings:
3. Global X FTSE ASEAN 40 ETFGlobal X FTSE ASEAN 40 ETF (ASEA) seeks to provide investment results that correspond generally to the price and yield performance, before fees and expenses, of the FTSE/ASEAN 40 Index. The index tracks the performance of the 40 largest and most liquid companies in the five ASEAN regions: Indonesia, Philippines, Singapore, Malaysia and Thailand. Expense Ratio: 0.65% One Year Total Return: 7.7% Rated "D" by TheStreet Ratings:
2. SPDR S&P Emerging Markets Dividend ETFSPDR S&P Emerging Markets Dividend ETF (EDIV) seeks to provide investment results that correspond generally to the price and yield performance of an index that tracks dividend paying securities of publicly-traded companies in emerging markets. The fund invests at least 80%, of its total assets in the securities comprising the S&P Emerging Markets Dividend Opportunities Index. Expense Ratio: 0.59% One Year Total Return: 10.4% Rated "D+" by TheStreet Ratings:
1. RBS Gold Trendpilot ETNRBS Gold Trendpilot ETN (TBAR) seeks to provide exposure to the price of gold bullion in positive trending markets and exposure to the 3-month Treasury bill rate in negative trending markets using an objective and transparent methodology. Expense Ratio: 1.00% One Year Total Return: 15.9% Rated "D-" by TheStreet Ratings:
Research MethodologyTheStreet.com Ratings condenses the available fund performance and risk data into a single composite opinion of each fund's risk-adjusted performance. This allows the unbiased identification of those funds that have historically done well and those that have underperformed the market. While there is no guarantee of future performance, these Investment Ratings provide a solid framework for making informed, timely investment decisions. The funds listed below have reached their one year anniversary. Funds rated A or B are considered "Buy" rated based on a track record of higher than average risk-adjusted performance. Funds at the C level are rated as "Hold," while underperformers at the D and E levels our model ranks as "Sell." -- Reported by Kevin Baker in Jupiter, Fla.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV