- Revenue was $38.7 million, compared to $37.8 million in the fourth quarter of 2010.
- Net loss available to common stockholders was $0.3 million, or $0.01 per share, compared to a loss of $2.0 million, or $0.06 per share, in the fourth quarter of 2010.
- Ebitda, a non-GAAP measure, was a $7.2 million, compared to $6.3 million in the fourth quarter of 2010.
- Adjusted Ebitda, a non-GAAP measure that adjusts Ebitda for equity compensation expense and other expenses, was $9.3 million, compared to $7.2 million in the fourth quarter of 2010.
- Core net income, a non-GAAP measure, was $2.6 million, or $0.08 per diluted share, compared to $1.0 million, or $0.03 per diluted share, in the fourth quarter of 2010.
Online Resources Posts Fourth Quarter 2011 Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.