- Revenue was $38.7 million, compared to $37.8 million in the fourth quarter of 2010.
- Net loss available to common stockholders was $0.3 million, or $0.01 per share, compared to a loss of $2.0 million, or $0.06 per share, in the fourth quarter of 2010.
- Ebitda, a non-GAAP measure, was a $7.2 million, compared to $6.3 million in the fourth quarter of 2010.
- Adjusted Ebitda, a non-GAAP measure that adjusts Ebitda for equity compensation expense and other expenses, was $9.3 million, compared to $7.2 million in the fourth quarter of 2010.
- Core net income, a non-GAAP measure, was $2.6 million, or $0.08 per diluted share, compared to $1.0 million, or $0.03 per diluted share, in the fourth quarter of 2010.
Online Resources Posts Fourth Quarter 2011 Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.