ROCHESTER, N.Y., March 14, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Document Security Systems, Inc. (NYSE Amex: DSS; "DSS"), a leading developer and integrator of cloud computing data security and security printing technologies which prevent counterfeiting and brand fraud, announced today that management will report its 2011 fourth quarter financial results on Monday, March 19th, 2012. Management will then host a teleconference and webcast to discuss the results with the investment community:
Time: 4:30 p.m. Eastern TimeDate: Monday, March 19th, 2012Investor Dial In (Toll Free): 877-407-9205 Investor Dial In (International): 201-689-8054 Live Webcast URL: http://www.investorcalendar.com/IC/CEPage.asp?ID=167798
A replay of the teleconference will be available until April 2, 2012, which can be accessed by dialing (877) 660-6853 if calling within the U.S. or (201) 612-7415 if calling internationally. Please enter account #286 and conference ID #391059 to access the replay.
About DSS (Document Security Systems, Inc.):DSS provides counterfeit prevention and comprehensive brand and digital information protection solutions to corporations, governments, and financial institutions around the world. DSS develops and manufactures products and services containing patented and patent pending optical deterrent technologies that help prevent counterfeiting and brand fraud from the use of the most advanced scanners and copiers in the market. DSS's customized solutions are designed to protect against product diversion, counterfeit, and other costly and damaging events. In addition, The Company owns numerous patented and patent-pending technologies and products. For more information on DSS and its subsidiaries, please visit DSSsecure.com. Follow Document Security Systems, Inc. on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and WordPress. For more information: Nicole Acton585-325-3610x104Email: firstname.lastname@example.org SOURCE Document Security Systems, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV