Time Warner Cable Digital TV customers now have instant access to the British biographical film My Week With Marilyn on Movies On Demand. In the summer of 1956, Colin Clark's diary documented the tense interactions between Sir Laurence Olivier and the iconic Marilyn Monroe. Golden Globe® Best Actress winner Michelle Williams stars as Marilyn Monroe and Eddie Redmayne portrays Colin Clark. So kick back, order My Week With Marilyn and watch this story of an icon unfold on Movies On Demand.
The film is available in HD and Spanish (SAP). Customers can watch the film by tuning to the Movies On Demand channel and clicking on the ALL NEW category.
For more information on My Week With Marilyn, please visit www.twondemand.com/movies/my-week-with-marilyn-hd.
About Time Warner CableTime Warner Cable Inc. (NYSE: TWC) is among the largest providers of video, high-speed data and voice services in the United States, connecting more than 15 million customers to entertainment, information and each other. Time Warner Cable Business Class offers data, video and voice services to businesses of all sizes, cell tower backhaul services to wireless carriers and, through its NaviSite subsidiary, managed and outsourced information technology solutions and cloud services. Time Warner Cable Media, the advertising arm of Time Warner Cable, offers national, regional and local companies innovative advertising solutions. More information about the services of Time Warner Cable is available at www.timewarnercable.com, www.twcbc.com, www.navisite.com, and www.twcmedia.com. "Golden Globe" is a trademark of The Hollywood Foreign Press Association
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV