Aetna (NYSE: AET) is making it easier for members affected by tornadoes across Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Kentucky and Missouri to refill prescriptions and access employee assistance and behavioral health programs. The company is also helping members who have evacuated find care outside their home areas.
Aetna members and health care providers who need assistance can reach the company at the following toll-free numbers.
- Aetna Member Services: Call the number printed on your ID card*. If ID card is unavailable, call 1-800-443-AETNA (1-800-443-2386)
- Aetna Specialty Pharmacy Customer Service: 1-866-782-ASRX (1-866-782-2779)
- Aetna Rx Home Delivery Customer Service: 1-866-612-3862 or 1-800-227-5720
- Aetna Employee Assistance Program: 1-888-AETNA-EAP (1-888-238-6232)
- Aetna Dental: 1-877-238-6200
- Health care providers should contact the Provider Service Centers: - Indemnity and PPO-based benefit plans: 1-888-MD-Aetna (1-888-632-3862) - HMO benefit plans: 1-800-624-0756
* Replacement ID cards and access to a Personal Health Record (PHR) can be accessed on Aetna Navigator™ found here: http://www.aetna.com/index.html
“Our thoughts are with people affected by the tornadoes,” said Aetna Chairman and CEO Mark T. Bertolini. “Many have had to leave their homes and are unable to access their usual pharmacies, doctors and hospitals. Aetna’s medical, pharmacy and behavioral health teams are ready to help our members get the medications and care they need.”Affected Aetna members may refill their prescriptions early, as needed. Those who use Aetna’s mail-order pharmacy can receive a prescription at an alternate delivery location or refill a prescription that may have been lost, damaged or destroyed. Aetna Behavioral Health has opened its Employee Assistance Program resources to all Aetna plan sponsors, regardless of whether or not they are Aetna EAP customers, during these times of need. Aetna’s EAP professionals, who have experience dealing with traumatic events, are available to help. Aetna members can contact Aetna EAP 24/7 for telephonic consultation, referrals or general information such as areas affected by a disaster, shelters and government resources.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV