Humana Inc. (NYSE: HUM), one of the nation’s leading health care companies, announced today that it is extending its partnership with video game leader Ubisoft by offering rewards for healthy gaming.
Through its revolutionary wellness and loyalty solution, HumanaVitalitySM, HumanaVitality members are now able to seamlessly earn Vitality Points™ for exercising using Ubisoft’s breakthrough fitness games, “Your Shape ® : Fitness Evolved” and “Your Shape ® : Fitness Evolved 2012,” available exclusively on Kinect™ for Xbox 360 ®. This partnership marks the first time a fitness video game has been integrated with a health care solution in this way.
“This agreement furthers Humana’s commitment to making fun things healthy and healthy things fun,” said Shankar Ram, Vice President of Innovation for Humana. “By integrating with ‘Your Shape,’ HumanaVitality members can automatically earn Vitality Points that may be redeemed for items such as electronics and hotel stays. These types of aspirational incentives will motivate and encourage people to make healthier choices.”
“Your Shape: Fitness Evolved 2012” features three Humana-sponsored workout programs:
- Strengthen Your Heart – focused on high blood pressure
- Active Kids – targeted at preventing childhood obesity
- Aging With Grace – designed to help seniors with mobility and agility
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV