- JAKKS is well positioned to grow market share and increase the mix of proprietary products, but that the equity markets appear to be more focused on recent under-performance;
- JAKKS' stock trades at a substantial discount to the prices that strategic and financial buyers could pay for the business, given the potential synergies and long-term perspectives of these buyers; and
- Clinton is dismayed at the Board's decision to adopt a poison pill and expects the Board to permit any interested buyer to bring their proposal directly to shareholders.
Clinton Group, Inc. Asks Board Of JAKKS Pacific, Inc. To Run An Auction To Sell The Company
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.