Richardson Electronics, Ltd. (NASDAQ: RELL) today announced its newly redesigned web site which showcases Richardson Electronics’ products, technical expertise and engineered solutions capabilities. The new site separates Richardson Electronics from Richardson RFPD (which was sold to Arrow Electronics in March 2011). The URL will remain the same ( www.rell.com).
This simple and clean, redesigned web site embodies Richardson Electronics’ forward-thinking vision and commitment to improve communications with its customers, suppliers and the investment community. The expanded content and functionality make it easier for visitors to understand the Company’s focus and to find valuable information on its full line of products and capabilities. “Richardson Electronics has grown by responding to the needs of our customers. We will continue to expand in this manner, and our web site is an important element of communicating who we are and where we are headed. We look forward to sharing our plans and making it easier and more relevant than ever to do business with Richardson Electronics,” said Ed Richardson, CEO and Chairman of the Board.
The new web site features include:
- New homepage welcoming visitors with a clean, uncluttered design
- New scrolling banner on the homepage showcasing the Company’s strategy and EDG, Powerlink and Canvys
- Detailed product and service pages
- Product search function on the homepage
- Online submit-a-quote functionality
- Various products and applications featured on the homepage
- Simple and user-friendly navigation
- Compatible with most smart phones and tablets
This site will continue to evolve as Richardson Electronics’ business and customers dictate. We invite you to visit the new web site at www.rell.com to see how we can help you achieve your goals.ABOUT RICHARDSON ELECTRONICS, LTD. Richardson Electronics, Ltd. is a leading global provider of engineered solutions, power grid and microwave tubes and related consumables, and customized display solutions serving customers in the RF and microwave communications, military, marine, aviation, industrial, scientific and medical markets. Utilizing its core engineering and manufacturing capabilities, the Company’s strategy is to provide specialized technical expertise and “engineered solutions.” The Company provides solutions and adds value through design-in support, systems integration, prototype design and manufacturing, testing, logistics, and aftermarket technical service and repair. More information is available online at www.rell.com. Richardson Electronics common stock trades on the NASDAQ Global Select Market under the ticker symbol RELL.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV