EMPLOYERS ® (NYSE: EIG), America's small business insurance specialist ® , has named Susan Watson sales executive for the Dallas/Fort Worth market. Based in Dallas, Watson brings 20 years of experience to EMPLOYERS along with valuable sales and agency management skills.
Watson joins EMPLOYERS from Nationwide Insurance where she most recently served as sales manager, and was responsible for forecasting and driving sales efforts, agent management, and facilitation of agency growth.
If you are interested in becoming appointed with EMPLOYERS in Dallas/Fort Worth, please contact Susan Watson at (972) 672-5695 or email email@example.com.
About Employers Holdings, Inc.Employers Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: EIG) is a holding company with subsidiaries that are specialty providers of workers' compensation insurance and services focused on select small businesses engaged in low-to-medium hazard industries. The company, through its subsidiaries, operates throughout the United States. Insurance is offered by Employers Insurance Company of Nevada, Employers Compensation Insurance Company, Employers Preferred Insurance Company, and Employers Assurance Company, all rated A- (Excellent) by A.M. Best Company. Not all insurers do business in all jurisdictions. Additional information can be found at: www.employers.com. Copyright © 2012 EMPLOYERS. All rights reserved.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV