On the verticals in terms of momentum verticals, we see good pipeline and good order book and good traction in energy utilities, in retail. The retail was little bit softer last quarter, but overall the pipeline and the opportunities are plenty there. We see huge opportunities in healthcare and we see huge opportunities in BFSI.
On the service line, both Infrastructure Services; BAS, the Business Application Services and BPO are showing promises. BPO has little bit declined last quarter, but the pipeline is good, the opportunities are good. We think that we will get very good traction in those areas as well.
On the geographies, U.S. and Europe are continuing their good stand. We are still keeping our fingers crossed in terms of the macro level issues in Europe. But even during recession, we grew very well in Europe. Last quarter, we did 5.3% sequential in Europe. So, we are confident that the value prop of this offshore will help us keep us in good stand in Europe as well. But still we are keeping our fingers crossed, because we do not know the linkages of those European market, financial market, and the economy what it will do to U.S. and what will be the effect of fact. We don't know about that.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV