The industrial packaging products company reported first-quarter earnings last month of $23.9 million, or 41 cents a share, down from year-earlier earnings of $41.4 million, or 71 cents."Industrial packaging stocks GEF and SON are among the least liked in paper & packaging by the sell side, with
Hudbay Minerals The copper concentrates company reported on March 7 fourth-quarter earnings of $34.3 million, or 21 cents a share, up from year-ago earnings of $7.9 million, or 7 cents. "HBM met its 2011 production guidance, and substantially met its 2011 assetby- asset cost guidance," Canaccord analysts wrote in a March 8 report. "A full Constancia project update is expected to be provided by the end of March. HBM once again flagged increased capital costs, due now to significant scope changes, as well as industry inflation." Forward Annual Dividend Yield: 1.7% Rated "B (Buy)" by TheStreet Ratings: The company's fourth-quarter gross profit margin was about the same as last year. Hudbay Minerals is extremely liquid. Its Quick Ratio is 4.81, which shows the company can meet its short-term cash needs. In the fourth quarter, stockholders' net worth increased 4.24% from the prior year. TheStreet Ratings' price target is $13.35. The stock closed Wednesday at $11.79 and has risen 18.49% year to date.
>To contact the writer of this article, click here: Alexandra Zendrian >To submit a news tip, send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. >To follow the writer on Twitter, go to Alexandra Zendrian.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV