ASCO presentation: A phase II study of tivantinib (ARQ-197) in second-line liver cancer.What we know already: Top-line data from this phase II study were released in January. Liver cancer patients who progressed after first-line therapy were randomized 2:1 to receive tivantinib or a placebo. The study met its primary endpoint with tivantinib demonstrating a 56% improvement in time to tumor regrowth compared to the placebo. Key questions: Tivantinib dose was reduced mid-study due to reports of low blood cell counts in some patients. The ASCO presentation will provide details on how each tivantinib dose performed. Key secondary endpoints in the study, most notably overall survival, will also be presented.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV