BOSTON (TheStreet) -- The ides of March are upon us, when thoughts turn to spring training, daffodils, March Madness . . . and cancer drug stocks.
The American Society of Clinical Oncology annual meeting kicks off in the first week in June. Seems far off but it's not, especially since savvy investors know that making money on the "ASCO trade" means getting in early as cancer drug stocks typically trade up into the closely watched medical meeting.
To help with your ASCO prep, capsule summaries of seven stocks expected to present significant cancer drug research at this year's ASCO meeting are presented on the following pages. Lots more will be said about these and other cancer drug stocks as we get closer to the meeting. Circle May 16 on your calendar -- that's when ASCO will be posting research abstracts for the meeting on its Web site.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV