This column originally appeared on Real Money Pro at 8:31 a.m ET on March 14.
NEW YORK ( Real Money) -- Last night, I was on "Fast Money" with Michelle Caruso-Cabrera, Guy Adami, Brian Kelly, Hedgeye's Keith McCullough and Karen Finerman.
I addressed the end of the bull market in bonds.
- diminished flight to safety;
- flow of funds out of bonds and into stocks;
- recovery of confidence;
- rising inflation; and
- the failure to address the U.S. fiscal imbalances (specifically, Europe has made progress, as evidenced by lower sovereign debt yields and rising markets).
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV