Penn Virginia Corporation (NYSE: PVA) announced today that it will participate in upcoming investor events.
On Wednesday, March 21, 2012, H. Baird Whitehead, President and Chief Executive Officer, and James W. Dean, Vice President, Corporate Development, will participate in investor meetings in Philadelphia and the surrounding area.
In addition, PVA will participate in the 40 th Annual Howard Weil Energy Conference, in New Orleans, from Tuesday, March 27, 2012 through Thursday, March 29, 2012. PVA’s new presentation time is 3:05 p.m. Eastern time (2:05 p.m. Central time) on March 28, 2012. Mr. Whitehead will present an overview of PVA’s operations, including a discussion of strategy and recent activities.
Lastly, PVA will participate in the Oil & Gas Investment Symposium (OGIS) New York, hosted by the Independent Petroleum Association of America (IPAA), in New York, from Monday, April 16, 2012 through Tuesday, April 17, 2012. PVA’s presentation is scheduled for 3:20 p.m. Eastern time on April 16, 2012. Mr. Whitehead will present an overview of PVA’s operations, including a discussion of strategy and recent activities.Please visit PVA’s website, www.pennvirginia.com, under “Presentations & Webcasts” in the investor relations section to view the accompanying slideshow presentations to be posted prior to the events, as well as to listen to any webcasts associated with the conferences. Penn Virginia Corporation (NYSE: PVA) is an independent oil and gas company engaged primarily in the development, exploration and production of natural gas and oil in various domestic onshore regions including Texas, Appalachia, the Mid-Continent and Mississippi. For more information, please visit our website at www.pennvirginia.com .
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV