CEB Reinforces Commitment To Social Change Through Global Community Investment Grants
ARLINGTON, Va., March 14, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Corporate Executive Board (CEB) (NYSE: EXBD), a leading research and advisory services firm, today announced the recipients of its 2012 CEB Community Investment Grants, which serve to advance entrepreneurship, innovation and community building in cities and countries in need around the world. These partnerships affirm CEB's commitment to positive social change and represent a notable expansion to the company's global philanthropic efforts.
Grantees will benefit from a relationship with CEB that includes both financial and in-kind support to help propel their growth strategies and opportunities for meaningful social impact. In addition, CEB staff members will have the opportunity to directly support the organizations by participating in volunteer activities and advancing their operational efforts through pro-bono projects.
"CEB is proud to support this year's Community Investment Grant recipients and we look forward to applying our commitment to innovation and positive social change in communities strategically aligned to where our employees and our clients operate," said Tom Monahan, CEB Chairman and CEO. "Our financial and in-kind contributions will not only help these organizations realize their vision, they will also empower CEB employees around the world to share their force of ideas and spirit of generosity – two values that define our culture."
CEB's Community Investment Grant recipients for 2012 include:
- Ashoka works across sectors, identifying and supporting the true innovators who are pursuing groundbreaking new strategies for solving the world's toughest challenges.
- Icouldbe.org provides at-risk high school students with an online community of professional mentors, empowering teens to stay in school, plan for future careers and achieve in life.
- LUNGevity Foundation aims to have a meaningful impact on improving lung cancer survival rates, ensure a higher quality of life for lung cancer patients, and provide a community for those impacted by lung cancer.
- Network for Teaching Entrepreneurship (NFTE) develops programs that inspire young people from low-income communities to stay in school, to recognize business opportunities and to plan for successful futures.
- Students In Free Enterprise UK (SIFE) works with leaders in business and higher education to mobilize university students to make a difference in their communities while developing the skills to become socially responsible business leaders.
- Variety NSW: The Children's Charity aims to empower children who are sick, disadvantaged or have special needs to live, laugh and learn through community involvement to encourage independence and increase self-esteem.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV