There are certain times when it makes sense to utilize option LEAPS as a stock replacement. This is one of those times. With the new iPad going on sale this Friday, the quarterly earnings report coming up in April, a possible iTV event this summer, and an iPhone 5 release in the fall this stock is primed to repeat its 2007 performance. Add in the positive uncertainty of a possible dividend announcement and 2012 could end up being one for the Apple history books.
For those who are interested in learning more about options and how to take maximum advantage of this unique Apple opportunity we have organized the 2012 Apple Investor Summit this Thursday and Friday, March 15 and 16, at the Los Angeles Convention Center.
It is our goal to make sure this event is worth your time. The Summit features keynote presentations by Apple cofounder Steve Wozniak along with Steve Jobs biographer Walter Isaacson. I will be speaking alongside 15 other money managers, authors and bloggers in an attempt to educate individual investors about the Apple opportunity, especially with options.
To sum it up, the next two years of this Apple run are what we like to call "easy money." It's Tim Cook's job to expand the company that Steve Jobs built and he is off to a great start. It's our job to maximize our returns during this window of opportunity.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV