WARREN, Ohio, March 14, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Stoneridge, Inc. (NYSE: SRI) today announced that George Strickler, Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, and Kenneth A. Kure, Corporate Treasurer and Director of Finance, will participate in the 2012 High Yield Bond and Syndicated Loan Conference with a Company presentation at 9:30 a.m. Pacific Standard Time on Monday, March 26, 2012, at The Arizona Biltmore Hotel, located at 2400 East Missouri Avenue, Phoenix, AZ. The presentation materials will be posted to the Company's website on Wednesday, March 14, 2012, in the "Investor and Media\Fact Sheet" section of the Company's website ( www.stoneridge.com).
About Stoneridge, Inc. Stoneridge, Inc., headquartered in Warren, Ohio, is a global designer and manufacturer of highly engineered electrical and electronic components, modules and systems principally for the commercial vehicle, automotive and agricultural and off-highway vehicle markets. Additional information about Stoneridge, Inc. can be found at www.stoneridge.com.
SOURCE Stoneridge, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV