Acadia Realty Trust Stock Downgraded (AKR)
- Net operating cash flow has increased to $27.20 million or 24.83% when compared to the same quarter last year. The firm also exceeded the industry average cash flow growth rate of 4.17%.
- Looking at where the stock is today compared to one year ago, we find that it is not only higher, but it has also clearly outperformed the rise in the S&P 500 over the same period, despite the company's weak earnings results. Despite the fact that it has already risen in the past year, there is currently no conclusive evidence that warrants the purchase or sale of this stock.
- The company's current return on equity has slightly decreased from the same quarter one year prior. This implies a minor weakness in the organization. When compared to other companies in the Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITs) industry and the overall market, ACADIA REALTY TRUST's return on equity is below that of both the industry average and the S&P 500.
- The gross profit margin for ACADIA REALTY TRUST is currently lower than what is desirable, coming in at 26.60%. It has decreased significantly from the same period last year. Along with this, the net profit margin of 21.40% trails that of the industry average.
-- Written by a member of TheStreet Ratings Staff
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.