PITTSBURGH, March 13, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- GNC Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: "GNC") (the "Company"), a leading global specialty retailer of health and wellness products, today announced the pricing of the offering of 17.0 million shares of its Class A common stock to be sold exclusively by participating selling stockholders at a public offering price of $33.50 per share.
In addition, the participating selling stockholders have granted the underwriters a 30-day option to purchase up to an additional 2.55 million shares. The Company is neither issuing nor selling any shares in the offering. The offering is expected to close on March 19, 2012, subject to customary closing conditions.
J.P. Morgan Securities LLC and Goldman, Sachs & Co., along with Deutsche Bank Securities Inc. and Morgan Stanley & Co. LLC, are acting as joint bookrunners for the offering, and Barclays Capital Inc., Credit Suisse Securities ( USA) LLC, William Blair & Company, L.L.C. and BMO Capital Markets Corp. are acting as co-managers.This press release does not constitute an offer to sell or the solicitation of an offer to buy nor will there be any sale of the shares referred to in this press release in any state or jurisdiction in which such offer, solicitation or sale would be unlawful prior to the registration or qualification under the securities laws of such state or jurisdiction. A registration statement relating to these securities (File No. 333-179838) was filed and has been declared effective by the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission. The offering may be made only by means of a prospectus, copies of which may be obtained from:
J.P. Morgan Securities LLC c/o Broadridge Financial Solutions 1155 Long Island Avenue Edgewood, NY 11717 Telephone: 1-866-803-9204
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV