NEW YORK (AP) â¿¿ A look at the 10 biggest percentage decliners on New York Stock Exchange at the close of trading:
Media General Inc. fell 13.4 percent to $5.38.
Safe Bulkers Inc. fell 9.1 percent to $6.50.
Alliant Techsystems Inc. fell 6.2 percent to $54.03.MV Oil Trust fell 3.7 percent to $42.04. Kinross Gold Corp. fell 3.4 percent to $10.54. Invesco Val Muni IT fell 3.4 percent to $16.90. Booz Allen Hamilton Holding Corp. fell 3.1 percent to $16.97. MarkWest Energy Partners LP fell 2.8 percent to $59.80. Jaguar Mining Inc. fell 2.3 percent to $5.99. Blackrock Muniyield New Jersey Insured Fund fell 2.3 percent to $16.78.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV