FactSet Research Systems, Inc. ( FDS)
F2Q12 Earnings Call
March 13, 2011 11:00 am ET
ExecutivesRachel Stern – Senior Vice President Strategic Resources & General Counsel Philip A. Hadley – Chairman of the Board & Chief Executive Officer Peter G. Walsh – Chief Operating Officer & Executive Vice President Michael D. Frankenfield – Executive Vice President & Director Global Sales Analyst Peter Heckmann – Avondale Partners, LLC. Jennifer Wang – UBS David Lewis – JP Morgan Shlomo Rosenbaum – Stifel Nicolaus & Company, Inc. Analyst for Peter Appert – Piper Jaffray Glenn Greene – Oppenheimer & Co. Robert Riggs – William Blair & Company, LLC. Bill Warmington – Raymond James & Associates John Neff – [Inaudible] Capital Management Jason Rodnick – Raub Brock Capital Management Presentation Operator
Previous Statements by FDS
» FacSet Research Systems Inc. CEO Discusses Q1 2012 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
» FactSet Research Systems CEO Discusses F4Q 2011 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
» FactSet Research Systems Inc. F1Q10 (Qtr End 11/30/09) Earnings Call Transcript
» FactSet Research Systems, Inc. F4Q09 (Qtr End 08/31/09) Earnings Call Transcript
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV