NEW YORK, March 13, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Cohen & Steers, Inc. (NYSE: CNS) announced that its Board of Directors declared the company's cash dividend for the first quarter of 2012 in the amount of $0.18 per share of common stock, increasing the dividend by $0.03 per share from the prior quarter's dividend. The dividend will be payable on April 13, 2012 to stockholders of record at the close of business on March 29, 2012.
About Cohen & Steers, Inc. Founded in 1986, Cohen & Steers is a leading global investment management firm focused on global real estate securities, global listed infrastructure, real assets, large cap value stocks, and preferred securities. The company also manages alternative investment strategies such as hedged real estate securities portfolios and private real estate multimanager strategies for qualified investors. Headquartered in New York City, with offices in London, Brussels, Hong Kong, Tokyo and Seattle, Cohen & Steers serves institutional and individual investors through a broad range of investment vehicles.
SOURCE Cohen & Steers, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV