SAN FRANCISCO, March 13, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- KKR Financial Holdings LLC (NYSE: KFN) (the "Company") announced today that its 2012 Annual Meeting of Shareholders, scheduled for Wednesday, April 25, 2012, at 9:00 a.m. PT ( 12:00 p.m. ET), will be available via conference call (listen-only format) and may be accessed by dialing (888) 293-6979 (Domestic) or +1 (719) 457-2606 (International). A pass code is not required for the conference call. The replay will be available through Wednesday, May 9, 2012 by dialing (888) 203-1112 (Domestic) and +1 (719) 457-0820 (International) / pass code 4846442.
The 2012 Annual Meeting of Shareholders will be held at The City Club of San Francisco, 155 Sansome Street, San Francisco, California. Holders of record of the Company's common shares at the close of business on March 5, 2012 are entitled to attend and vote at the meeting.
About KKR Financial Holdings LLC
KKR Financial Holdings LLC is a specialty finance company with expertise in a range of asset classes. KFN's core business strategy is to leverage the proprietary resources of its manager with the objective of generating both current income and capital appreciation. KFN executes its core business strategy through its majority-owned subsidiaries. KFN is externally managed by KKR Financial Advisors LLC, a wholly-owned subsidiary of KKR Asset Management LLC, which is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Kohlberg Kravis Roberts & Co. L.P. Additional information regarding KFN is available at http://www.kkr.com.Investor Relations: Angela YangKohlberg Kravis Roberts & Co.Tel: +1 (415) 315-6567 firstname.lastname@example.org Media Relations: Kristi HullerKohlberg Kravis Roberts & Co.Tel: + 1 (212) 750-8300 email@example.com SOURCE KKR Financial Holdings LLC
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV