- The Company's Schulamid ® Nylon 612 product platform for optimal performance in fluid management systems. This platform is a commercially viable alternative to Nylon 610, Nylon 11 and Nylon 12. Compounds optimized for fuel and brake system components will be on display.
- Newly launched Schulamid ® 612 IC 4005W for industrial fluid management applications such as pneumatic tubing, protective cable jacketing, liquids transport, etc., for automation, materials handling and chemical processing.
- Introduction of Schulamid ® HM series of high flow, reinforced injection molding nylon compounds, offering high modulus and high mechanical strength for metal substitution applications.
- A. Schulman Masterbatch announces "Surface Solutions – Bringing Performance, Appearance and Processing to the Surface." Polybatch ® Surface Solutions provide aesthetic flexibility and functional control of critical surfaces in flexible and rigid applications.
- Polybatch ® Concentrates are designed for optimal dispersion in injection and blow molding; sheet and thermoforming; as well as cast, blown and oriented films. On display at the show: dramatic custom colors, natural matte effects, textured synthetic paper, and functional enhancements in PP, PE, PS, PA, PET and PLA.
- A complete line of rotational molding powders in custom compounded colors, specialty stone effects, foams and natural powder. The Company's powders are designed and formulated for excellent performance and ease of processing in rotational molding applications.
- Custom powder services showcase – displaying ICO Polymers, a division of A. Schulman, featuring technical expertise in grinding a wide range of plastics, waxes, engineering resins, rubbers/elastomers, chemicals and inorganic materials into custom-sized powders tailored to suit a variety of applications.
- Polytrope ® STR resins – a family of products that can be easily formulated to match any color and achieve any gloss level, from ultra low-gloss textured surfaces to a "painted metal" appearance.
- Distribution Services' broad spectrum of prime resins supported by industry-leading technical service and commercial support.
A. Schulman At NPE 2012: Where Performance, Appearance And Processing Meet
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts