Accelrys, Inc. (NASDAQ: ACCL), a leading scientific enterprise research and development software and services company, today announced that Max Carnecchia, Chief Executive Officer, and Michael A. Piraino, Chief Financial Officer, will present at the Sidoti & Company Sixteenth Annual New York Institutional Investor Forum on Tuesday, March 20, 2012 at 11:20 am ET. The conference is taking place at the Grand Hyatt Hotel in New York.
To arrange a one-on-one meeting with Accelrys management at the conference, please contact a Sidoti & Company sales person, or the MKR Group, Accelrys’ investor relations firm, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Sidoti & Company Sixteenth Annual New York Institutional Investor Forum
- Grand Hyatt Hotel, New York
- Accelrys to present on Tuesday, March 20, 2012 at 11:20am ET
- More information can be found at http://www.sidoti.com/
About Accelrys Inc.Accelrys (NASDAQ:ACCL), a leading scientific enterprise R&D software and services company, supports industries and organizations that rely on scientific innovation to differentiate themselves. Accelrys' Enterprise Research & Development Architecture, built on the industry-leading Pipeline Pilot™ platform, provides a broad, flexible scientific solution optimized to integrate the diversity of science, experimental processes and information requirements across the research, development, process scale-up and early manufacturing phases of product development. By incorporating capabilities in applications for modeling and simulation, enterprise lab management, workflow definition and capture, data management and informatics, Accelrys enables scientific innovators to access, organize, analyze and share data in unprecedented ways, ultimately enhancing innovation, improving productivity and compliance, reducing costs and speeding time from lab to market. Headquartered in San Diego, Calif., Accelrys has more than 1,300 customers in the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, energy, chemicals, aerospace, consumer packaged goods and industrial products industries and employs approximately 150 full-time Ph.D. scientists. For more information about Accelrys, visit www.accelrys.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV