Flexsteel Industries, Inc. (NASDAQ: FLXS) … The Board of Directors of Flexsteel Industries, Inc. declared a quarterly dividend of $0.10 per share payable April 6, 2012 to shareholders of record as of March 23, 2012.
Flexsteel has paid cash dividends each year since 1938 on its common stock. This is the 281 st consecutive cash dividend. The Company has no restrictions on the payment of dividends. The Company believes that its cash flow and operating income levels are supportive of the current dividend.
Flexsteel Industries, Inc. is headquartered in Dubuque, Iowa, and was
incorporated in 1929. Flexsteel is a designer, manufacturer, importer
and marketer of quality upholstered and wood furniture for residential,
recreational vehicle, office, hospitality and healthcare markets. All
products are distributed nationally.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV