SAN DIEGO, March 13, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- BioMed Realty Trust, Inc. (NYSE: BMR) announced today that members of its executive management will present at the Citi 2012 Global Property CEO Conference in Palm Beach, Florida at approximately 10:10 a.m. Eastern Daylight Time on Wednesday, March 14, 2012.
The presentation will be open to all investors by calling 877-211-0500 (domestic) or 201-984-1145 (international) and providing the passcode 6043504.
About BioMed Realty TrustBioMed Realty Trust, Inc. is a real estate investment trust (REIT) focused on Providing Real Estate to the Life Science Industry®. The company's tenants primarily include biotechnology and pharmaceutical companies, scientific research institutions, government agencies and other entities involved in the life science industry. BioMed Realty owns or has interests in properties comprising approximately 12.6 million rentable square feet. The company's properties are located predominantly in the major U.S. life science markets of Boston, San Francisco, San Diego, Maryland, New York/ New Jersey, Pennsylvania and Seattle, which have well-established reputations as centers for scientific research. Additional information is available at www.biomedrealty.com. SOURCE BioMed Realty Trust, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV