Global Cash Access Holdings, Inc. (NYSE:GCA), today announced that the Company plans to attend the following conferences in March:
- Today, March 13 th, the Company will present at the 24 th Annual ROTH Conference at the Ritz-Carlton in Laguna Niguel, CA. The presentation will begin at 5:00pm ET. Investors and interested parties can access this live presentation by visiting the Company’s website at www.gcainc.com under the Investor Relations section.
- On Tuesday, March 19 th, the Company will present at the Sidoti & Company 16 th Annual New York Conference in New York, NY. The presentation will begin at 2:00pm ET.
About Global Cash Access Holdings, Inc.
Las Vegas-based Global Cash Access, Inc. ("GCA"), a wholly owned subsidiary of Global Cash Access Holdings, Inc., is a leading provider of cash access products and related services to approximately 1,050 casinos and other gaming properties in the United States, Europe, Canada, the Caribbean, Central America and Asia. GCA's products and services provide gaming patrons access to cash through a variety of methods, including ATM cash withdrawals, point-of-sale debit card transactions, credit card transactions, check verification and warranty services, and Western Union money transfers. Through Western Money Systems, a wholly owned subsidiary, GCA is a leading manufacturer and distributor of cash handling devices and related software. GCA also provides products and services that improve credit decision-making, automate cashier operations and enhance patron marketing activities for gaming establishments. With its proprietary database of gaming patron credit history and transaction data on millions of gaming patrons worldwide, GCA is recognized for successfully developing and deploying technological innovations that increase client profitability, operational efficiency and customer loyalty. More information is available at GCA's website at
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts