UBS Wealth Management Americas and its dedicated research arm, Wealth Management Research (WMR), today announced the creation of the Research Advisory Board, a collection of outstanding thought leaders and financial experts from across the industry who will regularly contribute to and inform the intellectual capital UBS makes available to financial advisors and clients. Representing a major milestone in the evolution of WMR’s Chief Investment Strategist function, the move underscores the commitment of UBS Wealth Management Americas to helping its clients reach their goals by delivering the best research from the smartest minds in the industry.
The Research Advisory Board will be led by Mike Ryan, Chief Investment Strategist of UBS Wealth Management, and will feature eight external investment experts:
- Richard Bernstein, CEO of Richard Bernstein Advisors LLC
- Dr. David Kelly, Chief Market Strategist for J.P. Morgan Funds
- Henry McVey, Head of Global and Macro Asset Allocation for Kohlberg Kravis Roberts & Co. L.P.
- Dr. Laurence Meyer, Senior Managing Director at Macroeconomic Advisers and former member of the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve
- Helena Morrissey CBE, CEO of Newton Capital Management Limited, part of BNY Mellon
- Rick Rieder, Chief Investment Officer of Fixed Income at BlackRock
- Nick Thakore, Portfolio Manager and Co-Head of US Equities at Putnam Investment Management
- Catherine Wood, Chief Investment Officer of Thematic Portfolios at AllianceBernstein
In addition to enriching collaborative reports and research projects, the Research Advisory Board will bring additional intellectual rigor and external insights to Wealth Management Americas’ Investment Committee and offer financial advisors access to select content from Board members.
“Today’s investment world has never been more complex or uncertain, and more than ever, clients need a higher level of specialization and the ability to draw on the best thinking available,” said Ryan. “The Research Advisory Board enhances our unique offering by convening leading investment experts to further build our open intellectual capital platform, which features the best market insights, regardless of their source. In doing so, it will help arm our clients with the resources they need to make financial decisions with greater confidence than ever before.”
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts