The electrical and natural gas utility reported last month fourth-quarter earnings of $150 million, or 88 cents a share, down from year-ago earnings of $152 million, or 90 cents."We see opportunity for the Pipeline business to be a good mid-term growth driver considering the attractive Marcellus footprint," Credit Suisse analysts wrote in a Feb. 21 report. Forward Annual Dividend Yield: 4.2% Rated "A (Buy)" by TheStreet Ratings: The company's fourth-quarter gross profit margin was about the same as last year. DTE Energy has weak liquidity. Its Quick Ratio is 0.62, which demonstrates a lack of ability to meet its short-term cash needs. In the fourth quarter, stockholders' net worth increased 4.26% from the prior year. TheStreet Ratings' price target is $67.09. The stock closed Tuesday at $56.46 and has risen 3.69% year to date.
Federal Realty Investment Trust The real estate investment trust reported last month fourth-quarter earnings of $30.8 million, or 48 cents a share, down from year-ago earnings of $32.7 million, or 53 cents. "FRT has built a best-in-class portfolio that delivers solid core growth in good times & stays resilient during down times," Keefe, Bruyette & Woods analysts wrote in a Feb. 17 report. Forward Annual Dividend Yield: 2.9% Rated "B (Buy)" by TheStreet Ratings: The company's fourth-quarter gross profit margin decreased from the prior year. In the fourth quarter, stockholders' net worth increased 5.76% from the previous year. TheStreet Ratings' price target is $115.02. The stock closed Tuesday at $97.73 and has risen 7.69% year to date.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV