CHARLOTTE, N.C., March 13, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- LendingTree, the nation's leading online lending exchange, announced the recipients of its annual lender awards which are based on business and customer service achievements of the lenders on the LendingTree network.
"Our annual lender awards are an opportunity to acknowledge and celebrate the achievements of our lender partners," said Doug Lebda, LendingTree CEO. "Currently, we have over 200 exceptional lenders on our network, providing competition, choice and convenience to our customers. This year's award winners are excellent examples of how the lenders on the LendingTree network deliver great value and service to our borrowers. The success of the lenders on our network is a vital element to the success of LendingTree and we look forward to continued growth in the coming year."The 2011 LendingTree award winners include:
- Excellence in Customer Service - Great Western Financial Services, Inc.
- Outstanding Long Form Partner (Purchase) - Mortgage Lenders of America
- Outstanding Long Form Partner (Refinance) - Quicken Loans Inc.
- Outstanding Long Form Partner (Home Equity) - Royal United Mortgage
- Outstanding Short Form Partner - Quicken Loans Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV