CHARLOTTE, N.C., March 13, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- LendingTree, the nation's leading online lending exchange, announced the recipients of its annual lender awards which are based on business and customer service achievements of the lenders on the LendingTree network.
"Our annual lender awards are an opportunity to acknowledge and celebrate the achievements of our lender partners," said Doug Lebda, LendingTree CEO. "Currently, we have over 200 exceptional lenders on our network, providing competition, choice and convenience to our customers. This year's award winners are excellent examples of how the lenders on the LendingTree network deliver great value and service to our borrowers. The success of the lenders on our network is a vital element to the success of LendingTree and we look forward to continued growth in the coming year."The 2011 LendingTree award winners include:
- Excellence in Customer Service - Great Western Financial Services, Inc.
- Outstanding Long Form Partner (Purchase) - Mortgage Lenders of America
- Outstanding Long Form Partner (Refinance) - Quicken Loans Inc.
- Outstanding Long Form Partner (Home Equity) - Royal United Mortgage
- Outstanding Short Form Partner - Quicken Loans Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV