JOHNSON CITY, Tenn., March 13, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- NN, Inc. (Nasdaq: NNBR) today announced that Robert "Bob" M. Aiken, Jr. passed away on March 10, 2012 at the age of 69 in Savannah, Georgia. Mr. Aiken had been a member of the Board since 2003 and had served as Chair of the Audit Committee during that time.
Mr. Roderick R. Baty, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer commented, "We are deeply saddened by the loss of our colleague and friend Bob Aiken. Bob was a dedicated and diligent director whose strong leadership has been invaluable to our Board and Company. Over the past eight years, we have come to know and appreciate Bob's character and insight, all of which will be greatly missed. On behalf of the entire NN organization and the Board of Directors, I would like to extend our heartfelt condolences to Bob's wife and family."
NN, Inc. manufacturers and supplies high precision metal bearing components, industrial plastic and rubber products and precision metal components to a variety of end markets on a global basis. Headquartered in Johnson City, Tennessee, NN has 10 manufacturing plants in the United States, Western Europe, Eastern Europe and China. NN, Inc. had sales of US $365 million in 2010.SOURCE NN, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV