Cal-Maine Foods, Inc. (NASDAQ: CALM) today announced that management will participate in the 2012 J.P. Morgan Global Protein Conference, to be held March 27, 2012, at the J.P. Morgan Conference Center in New York City.
The investor presentation by Dolph Baker, president and chief executive officer, and Tim Dawson, vice president and chief financial officer, will begin at approximately 3:30 p.m. Eastern Time on Tuesday, March 27, 2012, and will be available to investors via a live audio webcast. A link to the broadcast can be found at the Events page in the Investor Relations section of the Company’s website, www.calmainefoods.com and a replay will be available for 30 days.
Cal-Maine Foods, Inc. is primarily engaged in the production, grading, packing and sale of fresh shell eggs, including conventional, cage-free, organic and nutritionally-enhanced eggs. The Company, which is headquartered in Jackson, Mississippi, currently is the largest producer and distributor of fresh shell eggs in the United States and sells the majority of its shell eggs in approximately 29 states across the southwestern, southeastern, mid-western and mid-Atlantic regions of the United States.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV