- $600,000 over three years to the Alvin Ailey American Dance Theater to help Ailey create a year-round signature dance program that includes AileyCamp Newark, a program that teaches disciplined dance training, personal skills development and behavior competencies.
- $1 million over three years to Achieve for its work with states to raise K-12 academic standards, assessments and accountability policies to ensure that all students graduate from high school ready for college, careers and life.
- $1.2 million over three years in general operating support to New Leaders, national organization that develops exceptional school leaders to help ensure the academic success of all children, especially those living in poverty and students of color.
- $1 million over three years to the Community Food Bank of New Jersey to help it reach the goals of its $15 million capital campaign to fund renovations and expansions to its existing facilities, truck fleet and technology.
- $1.85 million to The Washington Center to renew and expand The Prudential Foundation Global Citizens Program, which over the next three years will bring 120 students from Brazil, China, India, Japan, South Korea and Taiwan to Washington DC for an enriched experiential and internship experience.
Prudential Foundation Awards $5.65 Million In New Grants; Approves $3 Million Newark Social Investment
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts