OKLAHOMA CITY, March 13, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- PANHANDLE OIL AND GAS INC . (NYSE-PHX) The Company's shareholders, at their annual meeting on March 8, 2012, in Oklahoma City, re-elected two incumbent directors to additional three-year terms. They are: Darryl G. Smette of Oklahoma City and H. Grant Swartzwelder of Dallas. In addition, the shareholders ratified the appointment of Ernst & Young, LLP as the Company's independent registered public accounting firm for the fiscal year ending Sept. 30, 2012.
E. Chris Kauffman retired from the Company's board of directors. Mr. Kauffman had served on the board since 1991.
Panhandle Oil and Gas Inc. (NYSE-PHX) is engaged in the exploration for and production of natural gas and oil.
Additional information on the Company can be found on the internet at www.panhandleoilandgas.com.SOURCE Panhandle Oil and Gas Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV