NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- The following stocks go ex-dividend Wednesday, meaning an investor must purchase the shares Tuesday to qualify for the next dividend payment: Western Union (WU), Total (TOT), Rayonier (RYN), National Oilwell Varco (NOV), Mead Johnson (MJN), Hollyfrontier (HFC), Fidelity National Financial (FNF), Equity One (EQY), DST Systems (DST), Chubb (CB) and Ametek (AME).
Each of the stocks received a buy rating from TheStreet Ratings.
The money transferring company reported last month fourth-quarter earnings of $452.3 million, or 73 cents a share, up from year-ago earnings of $242.6 million, or 37 cents."While WU should have better managed expectations around '12 margins, and the margin expansion part of the story has been pushed out a year, we believe the investments which are inhibiting near-term margin improvement (WU.com, mobile) will help promote longer-term top-line growth," Jefferies analysts wrote in a March 6 report. "At ~$100M in revs, WU.com likely makes WU the largest player in online money transfer, which we expect will remain dwarfed by the traditional cash-based model for the foreseeable future, but we believe is generally additive rather than cannibalistic to WU's core business." Forward Annual Dividend Yield: 2.3% Rated "B (Buy)" by TheStreet Ratings: The company's fourth-quarter gross profit margin increased from the previous year. In the fourth quarter, stockholders' net worth increased 53.56% from the prior year. TheStreet Ratings' price target is $20.07. The stock closed Monday at $17.78 and has declined 2.63% year to date.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV