Tootie Pie Company February Same Store Sales Up 25%
SAN ANTONIO, March 13, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Tootie Pie Company, Inc. (OTCQB: TOOT) announced that February 2012 same-store sales for its Tootie Pie Gourmet Cafes were up 25% over February 2011. The Company also extended its consecutive sales increases to 28 months with sales increases in February.
"Another strong month for our Tootie Pie Gourmet Cafes," said Don Merrill, President & CEO. "We continue to be very pleased with customer responses to our full menu, because we already knew they loved our pies!"
The Company recently announced the opening of its sixth Cafe location, located at the Village at Westlake Shopping Center: 701 Capitol of Texas Highway and Bee Caves Road in Austin, TX.
About Tootie Pie Co.
Tootie Pie Company bakes and sells high-quality, handmade pies through three basic sales channels: retail, corporate and wholesale. The retail segment serves individual customers through sales in its Tootie Pie Gourmet Cafes, in-store sales, orders via telephone and internet on the Company's website. The corporate segment serves businesses that purchase pies as a way to promote their company through client and employee appreciation programs. The wholesale segment is made up of national and regional broad line grocery and foodservice distributors who purchase pies and then resell them through their respective sales distribution channels. Tootie Pie Company is a public company traded on the OTCQB market under the symbol " TOOT." For additional information or to receive correspondence from Tootie Pie Company, please visit www.tootiepieco.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV