- Hard Drives are Proven to Fail: 50 percent use external hard drives, yet 20 percent backing up their business data indicated they started to do so because of a hard drive failure.
- USB/Flash Drives are Already Unreliable: 42 percent use USB/flash drives primarily because it is perceived as easy, yet only 6 percent believe USB/flash drives to actually be reliable.
- CDs/DVDs are Inconvenient and Risky: More than one-third use CDs/DVD drives to backup data, even though 62 percent feel they are inconvenient or risky.
New Study From Carbonite Finds Big Gaps In Small Businesses' Backup Plans
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.