Sourcefire Announces Annual Meeting And Record Dates
Sourcefire, Inc. (Nasdaq: FIRE) a leader in intelligent cybersecurity solutions, today announced that it will hold its 2012 annual stockholders meeting on Thursday, May 31, 2012 in Annapolis, Maryland. Stockholders of record as of the close of business on April 3, 2012 will be entitled to vote at the meeting.
Sourcefire, Inc. (Nasdaq:FIRE), a world leader in intelligent cybersecurity solutions, is transforming the way global large- to mid-size organizations and government agencies manage and minimize network security risks. With solutions from a next-generation network security platform to advanced malware protection, Sourcefire provides customers with Agile Security TM that is as dynamic as the real world it protects and the attackers against which it defends. Trusted for more than 10 years, Sourcefire has been consistently recognized for its innovation and industry leadership with numerous patents, world-class research, and award-winning technology. Today, the name Sourcefire has grown synonymous with innovation, security intelligence and agile end-to-end security protection. For more information about Sourcefire, please visit www.sourcefire.com.
Sourcefire, the Sourcefire logo, Snort, the Snort and Pig logo, ClamAV,
FireAMP, FirePOWER, FireSIGHT and certain other trademarks and logos are
trademarks or registered trademarks of Sourcefire, Inc. in the United
States and other countries. Other company, product and service names may
be trademarks or service marks of others.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV